Fast Gift & Hamper Delivery Australia wide
A Little Luxury provides one of the fastest and most reliable gift delivery services in Australia. We offer a range of delivery options for you to choose from to ensure your gift arrives when expected while providing the best value for money. Orders received by 1pm on working days can be delivered the next working day to most parts of Australia and a same day delivery option is available in Sydney.
The delivery fee depends on the size of your gift and delivery location. Please enter the delivery post code and click 'Calculate' to see the full range of delivery options and prices for the items in your trolley.
During checkout you will be presented with a range of delivery services to choose from depending on the delivery location and size of your order. These may include:
- StarTrack Premium
- A premium service providing next day delivery to most parts of Australia, with delivery by midday in capital cities and major regional centres in most cases. This service is recommended where it is important that your gift arrives on a specific day and is excellent value for small to medium sized hampers and gifts. If no one is home and you have not granted permission to leave the package unattended a card will be left and your package held at the nearest post office for collection.
- Australia Post eParcel
- Australia Post provides a reliable Australia wide delivery service. It is often the best value for money option. Please note that the delivery time estimates for Australia Post are only approximate. If no one is home and you have not granted permission to leave the package unattended a card will be left and your package held at the nearest post office for collection.
- Express Post eParcel (includes Saturday Delivery)
- We offer Express Post in areas close to Sydney and Canberra where it is a highly reliable overnight service. Where Saturday delivery is available it will be shown as a separate delivery option. If no one is home and you have not granted permission to leave the package unattended a card will be left and your package held at the nearest post office for collection.
- * We have temporarily stopped offering the Saturday delivery service due to recent reliability issues. We apologise for this inconvenience and hope to offer it again shortly pending assurances from Australia Post.
- StarTrack Courier (Same Day Service)
- A same day service within the greater Sydney area for orders placed prior to 10.30am on working days. Deliveries are made between 1pm and 6pm. If no one is home and you have not granted permission to leave the package unattended a redelivery will be attempted the next working day after which the parcel will be returned to us. Additional redelivery attempts will incur an additional charge. StarTrack Courier cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- StarTrack Road Express
- StarTrack Road Express is usually the best option for bulk orders and very large hampers. If no one is home and you have not granted permission to leave the package unattended a card will be left so your recipient can arrange to have the package redelivered at no extra charge to the same address. Items sent via StarTrack Road Express cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- Customers can choose to pick up their order from our warehouse rather than paying for delivery. Pickups can be made on workdays between 10am and 3pm from 1 / 4 Prime Drive, Seven Hills, Sydney. Please ensure your order has been paid for in full prior to collection as there are no cash or Eftpos facilities available at our warehouse.
- Shipster members will see at least one free shipping option if your cart is $25 or more and the standard shipping cost is under $20. Free shipping is applied automatically during checkout based on your email address. Australia Post currently charges $6.95 per month for membership with a free trial period. Please visit the Shipster website to obtain an account. Shipster cannot be used with other promotion codes or when a product needs to be reshipped due to an incorrect delivery address.
As soon as your order leaves our warehouse you will be sent an email containing the tracking details together with contact details for the courier and a link to their online tracking facility. Customers who have chosen to create an account with us will also have the ability to login and review the status of the order in our system at any time.
All delivery methods require that someone sign for the goods. Please refer to the information above for each courier's policy where no one is available to accept the goods and you have not granted permission to leave the package unattended.
During checkout you can select to have the package left unattended at the delivery address if no one is available to sign. Please note that if you choose this option A Little Luxury will not be liable if the goods go missing or are damaged. This option must be selected for hampers containing chilled items.
You will be able to select a preferred delivery date during checkout. If you select a preferred delivery date we hold your order and send it so that it is most likely to arrive on your chosen day. Please note that if your choose Australia Post as the delivery option we will usually dispatch your order so that it will most likely arrive slightly before your preferred date so as to reduce the risk of your order arriving late.
All deliveries are made during business hours and we do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. If your order does not contain chilled items, during checkout you will also be able to choose to have a message left on the outer packaging saying "Gift inside - do not open until ...".
Some hampers contain items that need to be shipped with ice packs. This is stated in blue in the product description. As most of these hampers will need to be received within 24 hours from leaving our warehouse, the range of delivery options for these hampers will be restricted to express overnight or same day services. If no one is available to receive the hamper it will be left at the delivery address unattended. A Little Luxury will not be liable if chilled items are damaged or unable to be consumed because no one was available to receive the hamper on the expected delivery date.
Most products are available for immediate delivery.  Product availability is shown at the bottom of the product description and means the following:
- In Stock
- The product is in stock and available for immediate dispatch.
- Temporarily out of stock. Please allow an additional 7 days for delivery
- You will need to add the specified number of days to the delivery time estimates shown by the delivery calculator.
- Out of Stock
- Out of stock products are not available for purchase. Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing an out of stock product and we will advise you when it will be next available.
We take great care to ensure that each product's availability is accurately displayed. In the unlikely event that a product's availability was displayed incorrectly we will contact you and advise you of the correct availability, suggest alternative options and offer you a full refund if you no longer wish to proceed with the purchase.
You will be able to enter special delivery instructions for the courier during checkout. Please note the following:
- The courier or Australia Post will generally not call prior to delivery even if you request them to do so.
- We only deliver during business hours and cannot provide delivery at a certain time of the day.