Fast Gift & Hamper Delivery Australia wide
Australia Post and StarTrack are still delivering to all areas but there are often delays due to COVID-19. We recommend adding 1 to 3 working days to all estimated delivery dates. Please click here to see the latest service updates from Australia Post and StarTrack.
The delivery fee depends on the size of your gift and delivery location. Please enter the delivery post code and click 'Calculate' to see the full range of delivery options and prices for the items in your trolley.
During checkout you will be presented with a choice of delivery services depending on the location and size of your order. These may include:
- Australia Post eParcel
- Australia Post provides a reliable Australia wide delivery service and is typically the cheapest option. Please note that the delivery time estimates for Australia Post are only approximate.
- Express Post eParcel
- Express service that utilises priority handling and air freight. Recommended where it is important that your gift arrives on a specific day.
- StarTrack Premium
- Australia Post's premium air freight service. Similar to Express Post but utilises a different delivery network that is sometimes cheaper or faster. Please note that StarTrack may use Australia Post drivers or delivery agents to assist with the final stage of delivery.
- StarTrack Courier (Same Day Service)
- A same day service provided by Australia Post and StarTrack covering most of the greater Sydney area for orders placed prior to 10.00am on working days. The following options are usually available:
Afternoon - Delivery between 1pm and 5pmNight - Delivery between 6pm and 9pmSaturday - Delivery between 1pm and 6pm SaturdayPlease ensure someone is available to accept delivery as you must provide authority to leave your package unattended if they aren't. If the driver can't find a safe place to leave the package it will be returned to us and you will need to pay an additional delivery fee. StarTrack Courier cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- StarTrack Road Express
- Usually the best option for bulk orders. StarTrack Road Express cannot deliver to PO Boxes. Please note that the delivery time estimates for StarTrack's Road Express service are only approximate.
- Pickups from our warehouse are temporarily suspended to due to COVID-19.
We are committed to sending your order on time and providing accurate information and time estimates for the delivery services offered. Please understand that the delivery services are provided by Australia Post and StarTrack and we cannot control the delivery process or guarantee the delivery date. Delays occasionally occur with all services that are beyond our control.
Shortly after your order leaves our warehouse you will be sent an email from either us or the delivery service containing the tracking details and a link to an online tracking facility. Customers who have chosen to create an account will also be able to login and review the status of the order in our system at any time.
During checkout you can provide authority to leave the package in a safe place if no one is available to sign. Even if this option is selected, we cannot guarantee that the package will be left unattended as it is up to the driver to decide whether it is safe at the location at the time of attempted delivery.
If no one is available and you have not granted authority to leave the package or the driver decides it isn’t safe to do so, the following will occur:
Australia Post, Express Post & StarTrack Premium: Your package will be taken to the nearest post office for collection. The driver should leave a card and you will see this in the tracking details.
StarTrack Road Express: A card will be left so that your recipient can arrange to have the package redelivered. The first redelivery request is free, but we reserve the right to pass on the charges for subsequent redelivery attempts.
StarTrack Courier: The package will be returned to us and you will be required to pay an additional delivery fee to have the package redelivered.
Please note that if you choose this option A Little Luxury will not be liable if the package goes missing. We will of course provide you with assistance and if the delivery was made by Australia Post we will usually be able to obtain a photograph of exactly where the driver left the package.
You will be able to select a preferred delivery date during checkout. If you select a preferred delivery date we will hold your order and send it so that it is most likely to arrive on your chosen day. Please note that if you choose Australia Post as the delivery option we will usually dispatch your order so that it will most likely arrive slightly before your preferred date so as to reduce the risk of your order arriving late.
All deliveries are made during business hours and we do not deliver on weekends or public holidays, with the exception of StarTrack Courier's Tonight and Saturday services where available. During checkout you will also be able to choose to have a message left on the outer packaging saying "Gift inside - do not open until ...".
Most products are available for immediate delivery.  Product availability is shown at the bottom of the product description and means the following:
- In Stock
- The product is in stock and available for immediate dispatch.
- Temporarily out of stock. Please allow an additional 7 days for delivery
- You will need to add the specified number of days to the delivery time estimates shown by the delivery calculator.
- Out of Stock
- Out of stock products are not available for purchase. Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing an out of stock product and we will advise you when it will be next available.
We take great care to ensure that each product's availability is accurately displayed. In the unlikely event that a product's availability was displayed incorrectly we will contact you and advise you of the correct availability, suggest alternative options and offer you a full refund if you no longer wish to proceed with the purchase.
You will be able to enter special delivery instructions for the courier during checkout. Please note the following:
- The courier will generally not call prior to delivery even if you request them to do so.
- Most services only deliver during business hours and cannot provide delivery at a certain time of the day.