A fully revised and updated edition of the best-seller including Aboriginal sites and heritage information
Australia's national parks, forests and reserves are world-famous treasures, but comprehensive and up-to-date information on them is often difficult to obtain. It's no fun turning up to a campsite after a long day in the car to find you can't have that hot shower you were looking forward to. Or travelling to an isolated campsite to get away from the crowds, only to find it's the most popular spot around over Easter!
In this fully revised and updated edition, you'll find everything and more including:
- Park locations and access
- Campsites, facilities, costs
- Special walks and features
- Aboriginal sites, sacred sites, heritage information and bush tucker
- Contact addresses and phone numbers
- More than 120 park and state maps
Written with holiday planning in mind, this is an essential guide for preparing your trip and perfect for slipping into your daypack when you're away.
Availability: In Stock